EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

I actually really liked this, reminds me of your old build a mech game!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Its a shame media really works like this.....

BulletHell Adventure BulletHell Adventure

The voice acting REALLY needed work and some of these bosses just really shouldnt have been voiced in the first place it made it WAY too silly and cliche for me beyond that great game.

Frozennnn responds:

Hi thanks for the feedback i will improve better voice acting for next version

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so well done! 5/5 10/10 Even for just a demo! I hope pixel day turns out greater than I expect! :)

TwinBlazar responds:

Ram Time! Ram Time!

This game is not as bad as most people think! You just have to look at the game and know the mechanics of it like the tentacle monsters only attack you if your moving down or up into them, you can walk right past them! Beyond that its just knowing how to spend upgrades and good judgement however the game still can get a little dull and some extra upgrades or changes like per say special upgrades or ways to up anything more than +1 would have been nice!

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

I got to admit when i first heard you were making flash animations the only thing I thought of at the moment was this had to be a joke! Fatelogic the best hentai artist out there, (in my opinion) taking on animating?! Its just too good! Then i played M.S.A and sat there, puking rainbows 1 way, and pullin' it the other! There were several places that needed fixing up but hey it was amazing none the less! Now this...Great work, from the shades, the lighting, music, story, and proportions this is REALLY amazing! i would be surprised if this hadn't ended up as the top A rated game on Newgrounds! And truly I'm in an economic pit-fall at the moment otherwise id have sent a lot more support your way but till then keep up the great work~!

Fatelogic responds:

You praise me too much, fella xD

I'm glad you liked the outcome, specially when I spent so much time on this lil' project. It's gratifying to know it ended paying up.

And don't mention it, pal. The donation button is only there for those willing and able to throw a bone this way, but as long as you guys and gals enjoy it, I can't really ask for more.

Thanks for the support!

Bridge, please! Bridge, please!

couldn't help but let Obama die a few times besides that this game sucks :\

Fuck Town: Cable TV Fuck Town: Cable TV

This scared me, Alexa looks EXACTLY like my girlfriend but with bigger tits o.O'

Medical Examination Medical Examination

goatygoat take the hate someplace else!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead