Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

I really enjoyed this animation but I can't seem to find the third smiley... :\

80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds 80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds

I love how you do megaman more justice than than capcom!

Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell

I would just like to point out.... Collin Wycoff (is that how his last names spelled out ...idk) also known by kitty0706, the beginning of his video Team Flatulence 2 does a much more vivid summary of TF2 in less time. But none the less this is still true and the animation is still well done! It just could use a bit more to fit the "(subject) in a nutshell" title if you know what I mean.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Its a shame media really works like this.....

BulletHell Adventure BulletHell Adventure

The voice acting REALLY needed work and some of these bosses just really shouldnt have been voiced in the first place it made it WAY too silly and cliche for me beyond that great game.

Frozennnn responds:

Hi thanks for the feedback i will improve better voice acting for next version

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so well done! 5/5 10/10 Even for just a demo! I hope pixel day turns out greater than I expect! :)

TwinBlazar responds:

POLKA TIME! POLKA TIME!

Love this song!

RD2011 Hear you Scream RD2011 Hear you Scream

wow

very moving you have a nice voice and i believe this deserves a spot in the top 5 songs for newgrounds i hope you continue your work ^_^

Lost in Moonlight Lost in Moonlight

wow

this is what i picture from this song...I walk out on a warm cloudless night and lay on the moist grass as i gaze at the star lit sky and listen to the crickets chirp the calm sound of wind blowing next to my ears and close my eyes to wake up to a dream...I cant really describe this any other way..... but i hope you can understand this :D

Mercury Mercury

Cant wait to see how you draw the rest!

Sobek Sobek

Damn this is one hell of an improvement!

Undeadkitty13 responds:

thanks, was trying out different inking technique, took forever to ink but love the end result

Apep Apep

No constructive criticism here this is just so damn cool!

Undeadkitty13 responds: